Sabtu, 16 Mei 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

To all S.K Paka II teachers, we wish you all a 'Happy Teacher's Day'!

May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless you all with the best of Iman, health, wealth and give you your due rewards both here on Earth and in the Hereafter, Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

To all KKBP Teachers, I wish you a blessed and pleasant day as well! May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless you with the goodness of this world and the Akhirat! Ameen.

Teacher’s can be anyone who has taught us throughout our life. It can be our parents, families, friends, school teachers, college/universities lecturers or anyone who had taught us something……

Teachers play a very important part in our life's. Without teachers, knowledge won't be what it is today. Those who teach us the good, bad and the ugly play a very important role in molding us to be who and what we are or become. The choice to learn anything is ours. So choose well.

Everybody by right have their own memories with their teachers, well as for me I appreciate and love all my teachers who have taught me and guided me to be what I am today.

'Happy Teacher's Day'!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan